Wybra ApS is a limited company, incorporated under Danish law with the Danish Commerce and Companies Agency, company registration number 34 22 00 69, having its registered address at Eskildsgade 4, 2. 2., DK-1657 Copenhagen V, Denmark (referred to as "Wybra"). On the internet website available at www.wybra.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site").
You must read and accept these terms and conditions for the use of all services rendered to you by Wybra via the website www.wybra.com.
These terms and conditions and all services provided are rendered to you under and in accordance with Danish law.
Wybra provides an online platform that makes it easy for people to connect and meet up for everyday activities. Whether you want to meet up for a sports activity, a cultural event or just want to meet like-minded people is up to you.
2. Intellectual property rights
- All contents featured or displayed on the Site, including but not limited to logos, trademarks, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software are the property of Wybra or Wybra business partners and are protected under the Danish Copyright Act (ophavsretsloven) and other legislation.
- In the event you download software (including but not limited to mobile phone applications, screensavers, icons, videos and wallpapers) from the Site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively the "Software") are licensed to you by Wybra.
- Wybra does not transfer title to the Software to you.
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form, unless as explicitly permitted by the Danish Copyright Act.
- Unauthorized reproduction, distribution or public display of the Site or any parts thereof or the Software is contrary to the Danish Copyright Act and may result in civil and criminal sanctions. Nor is it permitted to remove messages or material available concerning copyright or the like from the Site.
- Downloading and other digital reproduction of the Site contents or any parts thereof or the Software are only permitted for personal, non-commercial use, unless otherwise agreed with Wybra.
- No reproduction of the Site contents by use of proxy servers is permitted.
- Notwithstanding the above provisions, it is permitted to produce a few copies of the Software for private use in accordance with the provisions of the Danish Copyright Act to this effect.
3. Limitation of liability
- Wybra provides a platform where users can learn about one another and, if they wish, arrange meetings with one another. Wybra are not involved in the actual contact between users.
- Wybra’s activity does not include organising offline meetings, supplying access to the Internet network, or providing an electronic communication service to the public. Consequently, Wybra has no legal obligation to identify Members when they connect to the wybra.com website or to monitor content published by Members. Because Wybra is technically unable to provide such services, Wybra does not undertake contractually to identify users or to moderate the content publish by the users under their sole responsibility. Wybra shall not be held liable for false declarations made by a user. Therefore, it is imperative that users take certain precautions when arranging to meet up with another user.
- Wybra shall not be held liable for any consequences of meetings between wybra.com users, on wybra.com or during meetings between wybra.com users and/or non-users as a consequence of the use of the wybra.com website and Services.
- The information, services and Software on the Site is provided without any express or implied warranty of its correctness or completeness. Wybra is also entitled to change, suspend or withdraw the contents of or any services, products described on the Site at any time without prior notice.
- Wybra is not liable for any communications between Wybra and you.
- If links are established to a third-party website, Wybra is not liable for the contents of such third-party websites. This includes links to partner's website that may use Wybra's logos as part of a co-branding agreement.
- Wybra cannot in any event be held liable for damages for any use of the Site or Software, including but not limited to loss of income, business interruptions, loss of data, operational failures or similar losses.
4. User responsibility
- You will only create one personal profile.
- You will not provide any false personal information on the Site, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use the Site to post or transmit any material which is or may be infringing, threatening, false, misleading, inflammatory, libelous, invasion of privacy, obscene, pornographic, abusive, discriminating, illegal or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to civil liability or violate any law.
- You will not "stalk" or harass any other user of our Site, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as an Wybra user.
- You will not use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
- All materials, information or other communications submitted by you on the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-exclusive and will not entitle you or other submitters to royalties. Wybra can use such materials, information, etc., free of charge, including for granting license for exploitation thereof, though with respect of your privacy.
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
The Site will contain advertisements from third parties. However, Wybra will not forward the personal information (such as e-mail addresses) to these advertisers. Wybra will forward product news relevant to users of the Site. Wybra retains the right to disclose the e-mail address of any users in any sales or funding efforts or processes of Wybra.
If you want to delete your account and all data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Close my Wybra profile" from the email address you signed up with (if you signed up through Facebook or are not sure of which email you use, you can go to "Settings" on wybra.com and see your email). Wybra encourages you promptly to update your personal data, if it changes.